Thursday, May 2, 2013

May is Demon a Day month!

I have something special planned for my readers. I got the idea from John Gregory Hancock, author of A Plague of Dreams.

Every day in May I am going to draw a different demon from the pages of the Gifts of Vorallon trilogy. These demons will all be in lovely shades of black and printed on postcards. Readers of my books who friend me on Facebook AND on Goodreads can email me their address and recieve up to three of these cards (one for each book of mine they have read), all autographed and even personalized if you wish. Everyone who has already read any or all of my books is elegible, but the cut off date will be June 7th to request your choice of demons.

This is your opportunity to get a signed and numbered signature plate and have an extra bit of Vorallon.

Here are two lovely specimins:

No comments:

Post a Comment